Receive free sangria at Calle Ocho throughout the course of your brunch meal, which consists of delectable dishes such as Latin eggs benedict, stuffed French toast, and the Calle Ocho omelet. Choose from a variety of sangria flavors to find the perfect complement for your savory NYC brunch.
Brunch diners can choose between Blanca (white) and Roja (red) sangria combinations, such as:
- Blanca & Roja: The simplest form for both categories, these both consist of fresh fruit and a splash of spirits.
- Havana Banana: This combination of coconut, bananas, lychees, and coconut rum provides an undeniably sweet taste.
- Fresas: Get your berry fix with a hearty helping of raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberry vodka.
- SAMBA: Get a perfect blend of Blueberrie, Veev Açaí Liqueur and Brandy.
- Tropical: This concoction consisting of mango, pineapple, lemon grass, passion fruit, and rum will provide a sunny feeling during all seasons.
- Spanish Harlem: Get a perfect blend of sweets and spices with peaches, mandarin, cinnamon, and dark rum.
- PUNTA CANA: This masterpiece consist of Mamajuana Hispanola rum, Peaches, Oranges, and Pineapples.
We ask that customers only enjoy one glass of sangria at a time. They come in 20 oz. glasses, so you’ll definitely get a satisfying fill. For a look at more brunch cocktails, as well as a full look at the Latin brunch menu, Click here.
(© Copyright 2014 LocalVox Media Inc., All Right Reserved.)